A world of English for everyone
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
A world of English for everyone

Welcome to A World Of English For Everyone. This is the place where we can share others your English.

Trang ChínhPortalLatest imagesTìm kiếmĐăng kýĐăng Nhập

...:.:.:.:Happy Birthday orchid_blue24 - Owner of the room:.:.:.:...

Go down 
2 posters
Tác giảThông điệp
ii-HG95-ii
Administrators
Administrators
ii-HG95-ii

...:.:.:.:Happy Birthday orchid_blue24 - Owner of the room:.:.:.:... Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: ...:.:.:.:Happy Birthday orchid_blue24 - Owner of the room:.:.:.:...   ...:.:.:.:Happy Birthday orchid_blue24 - Owner of the room:.:.:.:... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:00 pm

...:.:.:.:Happy Birthday orchid_blue24 - Owner of the room:.:.:.:... HappyBirthday
Happy birthday to Orchid - my lovely sister on Paltalk.
I wish you will be happy in your birthday, more beautiful. This is my present for you.

...:.:.:.:Happy Birthday orchid_blue24 - Owner of the room:.:.:.:... Happy_birthday_2919
...:.:.:.:Happy Birthday orchid_blue24 - Owner of the room:.:.:.:... Happy_birthday_resized_for
...:.:.:.:Happy Birthday orchid_blue24 - Owner of the room:.:.:.:... Happy%20birthday%20cake
...:.:.:.:Happy Birthday orchid_blue24 - Owner of the room:.:.:.:... Birthday=Gift_Box_To_Say_Happy_Birthday=SKU_86092
...:.:.:HAPPY BIRTHDAY ORCHID_BLUE24:.:.:...
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Corleone

...:.:.:.:Happy Birthday orchid_blue24 - Owner of the room:.:.:.:... Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: ...:.:.:.:Happy Birthday orchid_blue24 - Owner of the room:.:.:.:...   ...:.:.:.:Happy Birthday orchid_blue24 - Owner of the room:.:.:.:... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:49 am

HB :x :x :x Cho tui xin 1 miếng bánh nha :x Ngon quá trời lun à
Về Đầu Trang Go down

...:.:.:.:Happy Birthday orchid_blue24 - Owner of the room:.:.:.:...
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang

Permissions in this forum:Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
A world of English for everyone :: Entertainment Center :: Chatting place-
Chuyển đến