A world of English for everyone
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
A world of English for everyone

Welcome to A World Of English For Everyone. This is the place where we can share others your English.

Trang ChínhPortalLatest imagesTìm kiếmĐăng kýĐăng Nhập

1000 and 1 unfulill wishes

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
orchid_blue24

1000 and 1 unfulill wishes Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: 1000 and 1 unfulill wishes   1000 and 1 unfulill wishes I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:07 pm

I was luckily accepted to one of the city's best Middle school but i was unconfident in my ability

Wen the academic term started,i became depressed.I was afraid of even raise my head and ran away as fast as i could after each day ended.

Until one day,i accidentally ran into our class representative.All her paper she was holding fell onto the floor.Then we lost balance and fell down.I had never been in sucj a close contact with a girl,i could feel her breathing deeply.i was scared,my mind went blank

She called me a bastard and then right side of my face felt hot,for she slapped me.Then we started quarreling in the office.Because it was an accident so i never apologized.She was extremely angry that day....

A few days later,unexpectedly,the teacher announced a new seating plan...and we were unexpectedly assigned to sit next to each other...On that same day,i decided to apologize...But i was surprised that she came to me first

On that day,one pair of enemies in the world disappeared.I still remembered that day-she looked so pretty and happy.Thereafter,we walked together after school and talked about many things.

She was very ambitious.She wanted to go to a top high school then a top university and become a doctor.She like the smell of books and the fragrance of flowers and the green trees and birds singing on the branches

She told about her family. Her parents were divored,and her mother was always sick but she told me firmly that she would succed-for her mother and for herself. There were sparks of hope in her eyes.I knew she would. Moreover,she was also talented in sports.She taught me how to play basketball.But i was extremly suck.LOSING FACE FOR ALL MAN!!.

One day,she showed me a notebook.The notbook recorded her 1001 wishes.arranging from the smallest at the beginning and largest at the end.I asked wat was her 1001th wish,she smiled and didn't tell me.She urged me to write my own 1001 wishes,but i stopped writting at the 1000th wish...

Her encouragement gradually strengthened my confidence with life and study.My grades went up and i became more socially active.Every time i made progress,she would ask the number of wishes i fulfilled.Often times i wondered about her 1001st wish.Rumors about our relationship started to spread

Oneday,someone mischievously exaggerated our relationship and rumors on the blackboard.Worst of all,our teacher had noticed everything.She called us forth expecting arguments and anger,but this time we were all quite.She looked as if some secret was revealed.I found the guy who caused the trouble and beat him up.Only afterwards,i realized that he liked her...I yelled at him: " I DON"T LIKE HER".Unfortunatelymshe heard my words,OOPS,bad timing.She looked upset and ran away.Thereafter, we no longer talked to each other and walked together.Once again,i walked home all alone

At the start of my senior year,i heard she had moved away and switched schools.School and beer started to occupy most of my time and i didn't think too much about her,but i felt something was missing in my life.

One day,I suddenly realized that i missed her smile,her voice ,and her time we spent together.So i pulled out my wish book from the dust and i started to write my 1001th wish: i want to say i like you.She never returned,but i thought about her everyday...

Before the graduation exam,i wanted to talk to her because i was nervous so i found her old friend and asked her for her address and phone number.But her phone never worked,so i traveled to her house.She was not at home wen i visited.From her nighbors,i learned that her mom's health had turned toward the worst.I was suprised and angry with myself for not visiting ealier.I decided to wait until she came home.

Several hours later,she returned.When she saw me,she looked surprised.Because her mom's sickness consumed her family's savings,she no longer planned to go to highschool.I tried desperately to think of some solutions but she shook her head and tears filled her eyes.She wanted me to fulfill her part of the dream, but i knew it wasn't her real wish.She was wounded.Her dream was wounded.

Returning home,i wanted to borrow money from parents.Wen i saw my tired dad.I decided not to ask.everyone's life is hard.i was overwhelmed with exam preparation but i always thought about her and the ways to help her.Her phone was disconnected,cutting our easiest way to communicate.

One day, i stopped at the place where we wrote down our wishes.someone who really deserved and wanted something was not able to get it.I felt that the world was so unfair....Finally, i sat for the test on the exam day.Sweat covered my palms.i was reponsible for our dreams.Because i was nervous during the exam,i underperformed.My chance for getting into high school i wanted was now slim

Feeling extremely disappointed, i was depressed that i had performed poorly and would be unable to get into the college of my choice.I was afraid of seeing her,making her more depressed.

Nevertheless,i was still trying my best to help.I asked about the bank loan program.I decided to take a bank loan.New hope lay ahead.I also sold my treasures:my cds,game,pc,manga book,PS2. Of course,this was not enough.Then i found a job as a receptionist, even though the workload was intense ,but at least i could save money this way ...

Finally and surpisingly.wen the scores came back i found that i had passed the exam with high marks,and had been accepted into the highschool of my choice.The good news,i thought that i almost saw her excited face againbut she wasn't at home.She was at the hospital...Her mom had just passed away....

My happiness could hardly match her tragedy.....

She started to cry on my shoulder..I thought about her 1001 wishes.Many of her wishes could no longer turn into reality but my 1001th wish remained to be fulfilled.i'll help her to complete dreams she had lost.i'll express my affection toward her in the future.i would hold my last wish until the day that she enters a highschool then college and pursues her career as a doctor.Then i would enlarge my wish by a hundred times and say to her that i love you and i thought,that was also her 1001th wish.

Then 3 more year later,she passed away because of her sickness.i still don't have any chance to tell her that i love her.....Maybe someday i'll meet her again,soon or later, and i'll tell her about my feeling to her..But now,i'll fulfill her part of dream,our dream.......
Về Đầu Trang Go down

1000 and 1 unfulill wishes
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang

Permissions in this forum:Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
A world of English for everyone :: Sharing English-
Chuyển đến