A world of English for everyone
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
A world of English for everyone

Welcome to A World Of English For Everyone. This is the place where we can share others your English.

Trang ChínhPortalLatest imagesTìm kiếmĐăng kýĐăng Nhập

Correct my essay, please!

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
ESE_English
ESE_English

Correct my essay, please! Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Correct my essay, please!   Correct my essay, please! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:14 am

English is an international language and to be used popular-widely all over the world.so there are many people wanting to learn english well to find a good job for them in future. For many people, learning English well is very difficult.in my opinion ,there are many different methods for of learning english.studying in an english-speaking country such as australia, america gives you opportunities to improve all your english skills containing-including:listening ,speaking and writing english.when you have an opportunity to study abroad that, it means that you can really practise speaking english every day whenever you wanted to.you will have many times much time to use english because you always have to use english anywhere where you needed / everywhere. at present, english has become a popular language.it is used for in business,economy,..furthermore, you can practise your english skills by other strategies such as watching english television programs ,reading english magazines,and interact with other speakers.but the best way to learn english effectively is that you should use it every day and extend spend your more time to practise it.
Về Đầu Trang Go down

Correct my essay, please!
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang

Permissions in this forum:Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
A world of English for everyone :: Sharing English-
Chuyển đến